Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mom, is it Christmas?


Our 3 year old daughter has asked if it's Christmas the last 3 days in a row! I think it may be because the neighbours have done up their yard Christmas style and we've got the best view from across the street. 

I love it. I love it. I love it. 

I love Christmas (my favorite holiday) and I love that I've got another champion for the holidays in my house - go us! It doesn't bother me that the stores may be pumping Christmas music (I may feel differently if I worked in the mall though...), I like the outdoor lights turned on right after Halloween and I'm already looking forward to putting up our Christmas tree on December 1. All the warm fuzzies that come with the holiday and the good will that (most) people feel towards each other make me super duper snowflakes and hot chocolate happy! Christmas everyday isn't realistic, and would loose it's candy cane luster pretty quickly...but today I'll take it...

41 days until Christmas - countdown here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...