Carmindy's book is filled with easy-peasie beauty tips including my new favorite: using plain white sugar from your pantry as a body scrub. Mix it with your body wash or take a handful and go to town on your legs, it's all good. I especially liked using a tiny bit of it on a facecloth and exfoliating my lips. Honestly, I'm not sure why I was so surprised it worked so well! So listen, I've put a bunch in a airtight tupperware and tossed it in the bathroom closet.
Why I like it so much:
- It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
- There are no other/added chemicals
- I'll always have it on hand
- It's cheap
- It washes off easily and doesn't leave any gross or sticky residue
- It doesn't turn rancid (like the oversize 3 Minute Miracle I spent way too much money for years ago and ended up making my hands burn - gross!)
All I would suggest is lathering on the moisturizer after you're done - and VOILA - you're done :)
Go here for another part of Carmindy's website I like - Money Saving Tips.