Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time for Time...

I work up and I said omg. don't tell me it's We Can Do It Wednesday b/c I'm tired and I don't want to do anything! Fiddle-sticks. The house seems to be in shambles and I'm tired and not motivated. I'm not going to lie. I'm going to start by tidying our bedroom (didn't sleep well, maybe b/c there's too much stuff piled around my sleeping head) - and then this is what I'm going to do - Whatever I Want To Do that I don't make time to do. This would be getting out my sketchbook, blowing the dust off of it and doing a little drawing.

My real ambition in life is to have a studio in my house and make art. Sounds like a pipe dream but there's a portion of my future lotto winnings already allocated to this venture. But what's stopping me from making some art right now? Well, despite the obvious (I don't think they are excuses, and I do all at the same time), I think it's me who's stopping me from making some more art.

So here's your  challenge. Do something for yourself this week. Whatever it is, it should be something that makes you feel good and you like to do that's all about you. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...