Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thirty Days inspired by Matt Cutts (PS I didn't follow through, eh, can't win them all but the concept is inspiring!)


The next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not, so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot for the next 30 days?” 
Matt Cutts

Need a change, stuck in a rut, spending too much time on Pinterst pinning things with good intentions (ah hem, that would be me), bored of your every day routine? 

I AM 
so I'm adopting Matt Cutt's philosophy:
Try Something New for 30 Days 
FOR THE NEXT YEAR. 


It sounds kind of scary (to me) but I know it's not (perfect people need not apply). I'm starting on March 1, 2012, so if you a have a 30 Day idea in mind (something you're already doing that's improved your life or something you've always wanted to do) send it to me! I'd love to hear it. 

Watch Matt's video (here) and check out his blog (here).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...