Monday, February 27, 2012

Thirty Days are almost here!

So, I'm gearing up for my Thirty Days Project that's slated to start March 1 (original post here).

My problems are (and I haven't even started...):

  • I want to do everything ALL AT ONCE & RIGHT NOW. I am one of those people who loves to start my projects but doesn't seem to mind if my projects don't seem to get finished. (Note: I do seem to mind if other people's projects don't get finished though, especially home reno projects - maybe I should work on that for the next 30 days. Nah.)
  • I'm scared to post up 12 months worth of 30 days because what if I want to change my mind and do something different, in say, July? 
I need to set some rules guidelines because I do want to finish what I start (for once):
  • If I adopt a new habit in the middle of a current 30 day habit I have to continue the new habit for 30 days and finish the original habit.
  • I don't have to start another 30 day habit until the current one(s) is/are over 
  • Report @ Diary52 Thirty Days at least 1x/week
  • Have fun doing it
Ok. So that's that. Don't think, just do. Here's my list:



March
  • 30 minutes de-cluttering and/or fix something at home

April
  • Spend 30 minutes outside

May
  • Stretch in the morning before everyone wakes up

June
  • No computer or TV after the kids go to bed

July
  • Call someone different

August
  • Go online for only 30 minutes

September
  • Draw/paint something

October
  • No complaining

November
  • Take a photo

December
  • Meditate 15 for minutes

January
  • No social media (Facebook/Twitter)

February

  • Try to be an ideal family member














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...