Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oops...Happy Belated Valentines Day!

I can't believe I didn't post about Valentine's Day this year...

I did manage to string up some red, amethyst and white balloons + a dollar store heart in the front window (it's amazing how balloons can transform a space), whipped up some heart shaped pizzas (get the dough recipe here) and, thanks to my Mom, we had a Valentine's Day tablecloth and my kids were sporting some heart-wear.

Oh well, better late than never! Check out the links from my Pinterest Valentines Board, here...

Yes, if we ever move, I pray the next house will not have a fire hydrant on the blvd.


More great Valentine's Day finds on my Valentine's Day + Hearts Pinterest page.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...