Monday, February 13, 2012

Cheap and delicious therapy...

I've discovered something, baking bread is cheap and delicious therapy. It involves a lot of punching, kneading and patience. It gives me time to think about what's bugging me, makes it ok to punch something (clarification: dough) and gives me an excuse to take a break from the rest of the world (because I have to stay home and tend to the dough) for about 7 hours. At the end of the day, I have a great smelling house, some delicious bread and (possibly) some insight on my life or a sense of calmness.

Making a great loaf of homemade bread is MY HOLY GRAIL. I've listed the recipe in the Diary52 Recipes site, here. It's the first bread recipe that gave me good results (which P.S. felt like winning a gold medal at The Olympics)...

The recipe is my Grandma's sisters and only includes the list of ingredients...but I've detailed the preparation according to my grandmother's instructions and (finally) what has worked for me.

Good luck!

These mini buns didn't stand a chance...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...