Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GIve yourself permission to [fill in the blank]

It's Wednesday...and... that means I'm technically supposed to do something productive and inspiring for myself. So that's exactly what I did. I took a two hour nap this afternoon and it was magnificent (!)

Now, I'm not going to lie...I like my sleep and I've been known to nap here and there, whenever possible. Luckily our daughter still naps, and therefore, so can I. When she goes down to nap I try and ask myself this simple question, "What can I do when she's sleeping that I can't do when she's awake." The answe today? You got it...catch some zzz's.

We try to do a lot each and every day. Somedays are more productive than others, and somedays we just need to give ourselves a break. Here's your permission slip:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...