Thursday, March 17, 2011

My windows are going to be treated to a whole lotta pretty!

I've tried using flat sheets on the bed before, they're ok but somehow they always seem to be too short. That makes me unhappy and left with a few biggie flat sheets in my linen closet with no hope other than a drop cloth future... UNTIL TODAY (thanks, in part,  to Design Sponge, but more so to Yumiko Sekine of Fog Linen Work).


I just love this...
It's more interesting to me than store bough drapery and I can make my biggie sheets into panels
for our front window. I'm thinking, same application but on the diagonal.
Every night I try to cover the entire spanse with the too short drapes we have hanging right now.
Our window needs a duet of draperies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...