Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring is Coming

We Can Do It! Spring Cleaning...

Spring is coming and you know what that means, spring cleaning! It feels great and freshens up the whole house. I decided to take on the bathroom today, starting with the closet (yes we are lucky enough to have a small closet in our bathroom). With that being said, please note: this closet holds a LOT of product, and purging the product was my 1st task (to the recycling can went empty bottles galore - what are they doing in here anyways, who cares, they're out). My 2nd task/goal is to use up all the soap, shampoo, hair product, etc, etc we own before buying anything new. It's kind of embarrassing to list what I have multiples of multiples of so I won't.

Any-who, it's a short but sweet one today with one suggestion, think about what you stock extra of in your house (perhaps unnecessarily?) and try to use it all up before buying another, even if it's on sale. Then take the money you saved to Starbucks and escape from the "real world" for 20 minutes to luxuriate with a hot drink. Why not?

Ok. Our closet looks more like the "before" on the left after I cleaned it today. Uhh, I thought I was doing pretty well until I saw the "after" on the right. Wowzers, drawer style compartment things and labels even? I'll let you be the judge if this is 100% necessary for your bathroom... But I'm just saying, if I have to buy all those drawer style compartment things and a label maker then there will be significantly less money for me to luxuriate at Starbucks in the near future.
And that is unacceptable.

Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist: Martha Stewart Home and Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...